Natalee has been talking a lot about when she is going to get a baby brother/sister. She says things like: N:"When we go on a trip there wouldn't be enough room for things to play with when the baby comes.
M: "Oh yes there will be, the baby will sit behind mommy or daddy (the driver) and the play things will still be in the center seats"
N: "and they can also sit behind the mommy or daddy (the driver)"
and
N: "How come you and Eleanor (another potential adoptive mother we have made friends with her in Greensboro) don't want a baby in your tummy?" Now that is a hard one to explain.
M: "Natalee both mommy and Eleanor would love to have a baby in our tummies but our bodies don't work right so we are hoping someone will decide we should be the forever family for us" Then I explained a tad bit about reproduction - on a 6 year old level.
There are more but I can't seem to remember them at the moment. How I wish I could write them down at the time they happen however it's usually when I am driving. Figures!

No comments:
Post a Comment