Natalee has this penchant for princesses, every time we go to the library, we have to look for princess books. She has been drawing them for a very long time now. Lately the drawings have got more elaborate and she has taken to drawing African Princesses. Probably because of the book
Princess Grace by Mary Hoffman, we also checked out
Ruby's Wish by Shirin Yim Bridges a Chinese cultural story - very fitting for our geography obsessed child. The gist of this post is I wanted to share some fun drawings she has created in the last few weeks.
 |
| I am on the right and Natalee is on the left. |
 |
| The left one is the Moroccan Princess and the right is an African Princess. |
 |
| I love the banana's and fruit bowl filled with apples and bread. |
2 comments:
She is sooooo good mary! Love these!
me too, I hate posting them but I so want to remember them. Think I'm going to make a picture book a year of some of her best work - so she can see how she drew things when she was young.
Post a Comment