Yesterday I received the sad news that dear friend, whom I've lost touch with through our various moves, passed away from Ovarian Cancer. Stacy Schroff was one of my attendants in our wedding. She was such a vibrant, beautiful person. Always upbeat and helpful. I remember when I when I was interviewing for the Regional Sales Representative at Watt Publishing Company - she was also interviewing there at the time but the travel required for the job was not a fit for her. So when she declined her offer she raved about me, how wonderful of a customer service rep I was, how hopeful I was in maintaining and selling her customers on the product - Rockford Magazine. I think her kind words help me land the job. Then when she found she was pregnant with Kemper her daughter - she turned up in my driving to tell me the news. She was so excited. It was almost 6:30 am, at that time I had to leave early for work I was commuting 45 minutes one way. How I have missed her over the years. I tried to maintain contact and yes I was lack at times but it's a two way street. However I am really sad I didn't get to see in recent years - to hug her once again. To say good-bye.
Dear Stacy - I am glad you are out of pain, that you are being comforted by the peace and warmth of the light. I know you will watch over your family. Blessings my friend. I will light a candle for you and your family at gratefulnessdotorg


No comments:
Post a Comment