Yes that sounds like an interesting headline. It's all because Dave took up tennis just recently, and ruptured his Achilles Tendon. He is one unhappy camper. The doctor said it was a classic rupture so I guess if you have to have one, might as well be a classic one. They will be repairing Wednesday, I think Dave is a bit apprehensive about it, since he claims it's his first surgery - he is not counting having his tonsils out. So if you can think of him on Wednesday and send him some positive energy that would be much appreciated.
We discovered today that it takes a whole year for his tendon to heal. I was shocked that it took that long. He can only do things that require forward motion, swimming, walking, biking and later on running. So playing soccer with Natalee is out and few other activities. He will adjust.

No comments:
Post a Comment