We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Turning a corner

I dare not say this too loud or I might jinx us. But I think we might be turning a corner with the adjustment of moving. Natalee started back with play therapy again this winter and I must say I am AMAZED at the results, just like 2 years ago I was amazed. It is almost transformative in her attitude towards most things. I now seem to have my jabbering little girl back. Yesterday she climbed in the car and just told me all sorts of things about school and playtime, plus she was so excited to go to soccer practice - but that dang weather put a stop to that. We had a wicked storm come through - fast and furious winds plus rain and lightening. Natalee has been able to express so much to us through play therapy, I am so thankful to an acquaintance back in Westlake for suggesting the idea to us. I am not sure how it works but I am thankful that it does.

No comments: