We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Festival of Lights




Tonight we treated ourselves to the Festival of Lights at Tanglewood Park in Clemmons NC.  I will say it was one of the better light displays I've seen maybe even go as far as saying it's the best. The charge is $10 per car load but it is worth it. The drive through the park is about an hour long, you can roast marshmallows at the Red Barn, we didn't - mainly because we hadn't eaten dinner yet. Note next year eat an early dinner then roast marshmallows. Natalee enjoyed all the lights pointing at various displays until her  bladder got the best of her. She was so good not whining when she had to go but we were stuck in a long car line with no bathrooms in site. Finally after 15 minutes or so we found one. By that point in the drive she was very very quite. Obviously concentrating on not wetting her pants. After the bathroom break she was back to being chatty about the lights again.

I wish I had time to take pictures myself. The link I have provided has some photo's of a previous year but you get a feel of what I am talking about. To see photo's of Festival Pictures visit Our Life

No comments: