Yes it's snowing here again. I remember many people telling me - oh move to North Carolina you wouldn't have to deal with the snow (not that I minded, I actually love snow). or I would hear people say down here it hardly ever snows, maybe a light dusting but nothing more. So now Natalee is having her second snow day tomorrow. The first one was last month before winter break. Guilford County schools, the public system is on their 4th or 5th snow day so far this year. And for you northerners - it's not like you are snowed in, it's just that they don't know how to drive in this stuff, plus they lack the equipment to deal with it. I am beginning to think we jinxed ourselves by selling our snow blower to Allison and Lee in Cleveland before leaving. If we kept it, maybe we might not be having this type of winter. LOL, I'm sure that has nothing to do with it. But it's fun to toil with this idea.
So tomorrow we get to sleep in, I will miss my appointment with my trainer, but we'll make waffles - I hope.

3 comments:
everytime you mention snow I think of the snowblower and Dave. Hope he is coping :)
We are getting pelted so we are very grateful for your selling of the blower! thanks again. I hope you guys do not regret it in the long run.
I should take a pic for you to compare our ourpourings of the white stuff!
Read your story about NC snow and chuckled about what makes a storm. South Bend had 36 inches of snow in a 48 hour period this past weekend, and those outside the snow band, where you lived only received 18 inches. More snow is on the way. No snow days here. Hope you enjoyed yours.
Allison - oh we don't regret selling the blower, it's just ironic!! I can't believe how much you, Michigan and Indian are getting pelted by snow.
Peggy - this last storm reminded me of the blizzard of 2004 - Dave's mom and family came for Thanksgiving that year - it was also the year I was pregnant with N so that is how I remember it.
Post a Comment