Natalee has been wanting to have a Princess Tea with family for a very long time. So today we finally got to go to the
Secret Tea Room and have a traditional tea with Grammy J. We all dressed up in our princess clothes, Natalee wore her Snow White dress from Halloween, both Grammy J and I wore black skirts and red jackets, totally unplanned. LOL Natalee got her own tea cup and pitcher of pink lemonade, plus a small dish with ice cubes and tongs. She was in hog heaven. I ordered the high tea for two with a pitcher of Chai tea plus 3 types of tea sandwiches, cakes, scones, cream and strawberry sauce. Plus I ordered a grill cheese sandwich with butternut squash soup for Natalee for lunch. Please note Natalee only ate a quarter of the cheese sandwich, mommy ate the rest. It was tasty.
 |
| Enjoying a princess tea with Grammy J |
 |
I am justing loving this chocolate cake and strawberry
|
She wants to do this again at Christmas time with all the family. So be prepared.
2 comments:
we will so totally have to do this whenever I get down there to visit!!!
She would absolutely love that!!
Post a Comment