We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, November 06, 2010

Bronco the escape artist

Our dog has a very unique talent, he came make himself flat. In doing so he can escape almost any environment. Well thanks to Duke Energy, another story, our backyard is now not escape proof for our pooch. He has found all the holes that the tree's once filled and can make his way out of the fenced backyard. Luckily for us in the past we have caught him quickly. Today that was not the case. He got out and we didn't know it, until we received a phone call from a good Samaritan that they had our dog. Thank goodness he has his G.R.I.N. tag on - that is how they located us. Since the ID he had on then, had our old Ohio address.  That is now rectified.

1 comment:

Shutterbug said...

maybe he's part rat? ;o)

poor critters, Smudge has been logging a lot of car time lately coz she gets lonely at the apt. so I bring her to mum & dad's when I'm over there visiting. Twice when I've taken her out of the car she's bolted, except she's terrified of being outside, so then she freaks out.

They think they want freedom, then they get it and immediately want to take it back...

P.S. my security word to post this is "flarta" which makes me laugh. just thought I'd share lol