We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone. Hope is a grand spooky fun day. We had a blast decorating the front yard and porch. Which is a major accomplishment for us. Since we just moved in here 3 weeks ago. We even carved  our pumpkins today, but finding the carving tools didn't happen, so I ended up running out to CVS real quick for new tools. These special pumpkin carving tools didn't help me with my pumpkin since I got a warty gourd pumpkin. It turned out to be a way cool jack-o-latern but a major PITB to carve. Not to self, definitely purchase the dremel next year. I could have some serious fun with that.  After the decorating and pumpkin carving we went out to Uncle Bills and Aunt D's to trick or treat there and show off our excellent costumes. Which I don't have pictures of, totally forgot. Then out out to Gnam Gnam Gelato's for pumpkin gelato, still must say Ritter's frozen custard in Mishawaka IN, still has the best pumpkin flavored ice cream!!




Dave's mom, Joyce stayed behind to hand out our treats, while Dave, Natalee and I went trick or treating in the neighborhood. Not many houses to visit, few had lights on, plus they don't have trick to treat hours like we did in Cleveland and Mishawaka.  But I did manage to score some names of babysitters, YAY!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited out that one. Can't wait to make phones calls and learn more about these young ladies.

No comments: