We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Things I am missing

I've been thinking about this a lot lately, things that I am missing. So I'm just going to share here in list form.

1) Friends from Ohio, Indiana and other far-flung places.
2) My old local haunts, like The Root Cafe, aka The Phoenix, Mojo's, LENSC, Cleveland area libraries and the zoo.
3) My mother, I miss talking with her, sharing what is going on in my life, the ups, the downs and the frustrations. Just knowing that she is listening to me and giving me the right words of empathy and encouragement.
4) My daughter's friends. She too is missing her friends from Westlake and surrounding communities. She asks often about them, wanting to do play dates.
5) The ease of getting around, the fact that you didn't have to drive far or to a bunch of places to get what you need.
6) My spinning class and buddies from that class.
7) My, our creature comforts. These have all been packed away since the end of July. I am looking forward being reunited with them soon.

No comments: