We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

School

Natalee is loving school and missing her old friends horribly. I think what she is missing is having friends to play with after school. But I am sure when we move into a house this will get better. She loves all the work they do at school. She has a friend who she adores and who adores her also, W. W is three and tells her mommy she wants socks just like Natalee's. I can't believe that is starting already.  Natalee is starting to love and show off her Spanish skills. Yesterday she came into the kitchen to ask me what color Tia she had - and she was pointing at a coloring book. I deduced she was talking about her coloring book. Then she told me tia was book in Spanish. Now I know my Spanish is rusty - haven't really spoken it since college, but I remember book being libro. I think I need to check with her teachers.  Today she came home asking Dave and I if we knew what yes was in Spanish. LOL - of course we did, but we took the bait and said what is it? She was proud to tell us it was Si!

No comments: