We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Momma how many sleeps till Kindergarten is done?

Yes, this was the first question out of my sleepy girl's mouth this morning. She was not ready or willing to get out of bed. Note we have been practicing going to bed early and getting up early now for few a weeks, but she still has trouble getting out of bed at 7 am. Although today I could totally understand it was a rainy dark morning, even I would have preferred to stay in bed. My response you will be in Kindergarten until your birthday.  She did not like that idea. So I said for about a 180 sleeps, still not happy with getting out of bed and going to Kindergarten. But she eventually got out of bed, dressed, hair brushed, teeth brushed and breakfast eaten. Plus she had some extra time to play. Lucky for us she only has half days this week. Next week will be a totally different animal - she will be in school from 8:30 until 2:30 - I wonder how tired she will be next week.

No comments: