We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

A fun day for the birthday girl

Today we celebrated Nat's 5th birthday. I woke her up singing Happy Birthday to you!! She woke up full of smiles and excited for the day. We open 2 of her presents that we gave her, a book for her new tag reader and re-gifted my little pony toy for our next door neighbors joke Christmas exchange. She was in hog heaven. Then it was off to camp for the morning, followed by lunch out her choice Burger King. Man - I am definitely not one for fast food meals, and having had 2 of them in this past week I don't want to go back to BK or McD's for a long time. So after lunch we were off to get her the twinkle sketcher's she has been asking for the last few months. She picked them out, tried them on had fun with the lights and gems on them but they didn't fit right. Too big!!! In fact after talking with the sales associate - they run big on the girls - aka they don't fit the heals. So we didn't get them. I offered to go shopping at other stores for sparkly shoes but she didn't want to. :o( So we evidently ended up at TRU, where she got a Zhu Zhu pet - a toy robotic hamster. She is thrilled. All in all she had a pretty good day.

No comments: