So here is my tribute to her. Natalee is a beautiful, energetic, precocious blond haired girl. Five years ago today I was in the midst of hard labor, struggling to see the end on the never ending path of labor pains. At this point we had a shift change of nurses, and oddly enough this is when my labor stalled out. I firmly believe now that we all have different energies, some are positive and some are negative. I think the L & D nurse that came on duty that afternoon changed our path. But it could also have been Natalee's path to be born by Cesarean.
I, now, fondly look at those photo's of me working hard to bring this beautiful fun loving child into this world. And today I feel so blessed that she is hear bring us all so much joy and adventure.
Our Doula took this beautiful loving photo of us 5 years ago this afternoon.

Our sweet baby girl.
This past spring - Natalee as a cute little cowgirl.



2 comments:
what a great picture of you and dave!
Happy Birthday to the Birthday girl! We were so proud and excited the day you were born in Hoosierville!
Post a Comment