Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Life's little's weavings
Presently I am in North Carolina looking for a new place to live. I find it very interesting while I am here that this past Sunday's Parade Magazine ran this article, A Connecting Flight by Connie Schultz, who happens to a Plain Dealer columnist. You see I moved to Cleveland metro area about 4 years ago, and many things both good, sad and bad have happened while I have lived here. Yes, I know they make up the fabric of life. However I find it interesting this article to speaks to me on a different level. I have made 2 friends in Cleveland area, both young women with young children who have lost their husbands all too soon. Now they are left trying to hold the pieces of their past lives together while weaving a new life. I think I have been listening to these women but now I wonder if I have actually been listening or just going through the motions. When I get back I will try to more actively listen to them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment