Yesterday was a busy busy day. We started off with our usual mommy and munchkin time - I spin and she goes to the tot-giggler room. Which she is slowly starting to enjoy and be less anxious about being there. It's been a long year getting use to that room. We followed that with our last class day for Small & Tall. We took a hike from the nature center down to the beach. Had a lovely graduation ceremony on the beach. The kid's got a necklace from Miss Amy the teacher - it had a stone on it - to resemble the earth, to remind them to take care our mother earth. Plus the nature center gives each child a book - she got an
Usborne book the company I represent. The book is call
Farm Animals. The responsible grown-up got a CD of the music Miss Amy plays before class begins. Miss Amy also wrote a lovely note to us all. Almost brought a tear to my eye. The evening ended with a Spring Carnival put on our the early childhood PTA. Great fun. The
Ident-a-kid was there. We had Natalee's picture taken and entered into the database. She had Clifford painted on her arm - her friend Regan had a butterfly painted on her arm. They colored
shrinky dinks. Met a skunk, snake and screech owl from the nature center. The carnival portion had the small bounce house - which Nat and Regan just loved to death. They played carnival games, made huge bubbles out of various household items; hangers, six pack rings, snow fencing, etc. The evening ended with a ride on a pony. Nat's first time ever. (I have pictures just wanting to upload from my camera) She was just enthralled.

Today - I got up early - 5:30 am to stand in line to register her for summer swim class at the outdoor pool. It's 5 days a week for two weeks. After I registered her a few moms friends and I went out for coffee and chat time. Luckily for me my phone reminded me that I needed to go plant flowers for the early childhood PTA - it was planting day. When I got home - Nat and Dave were ready to go to the West Side Market. She just had a ton of fun sitting in the loft looking down at everyone and checking out Thomas the tank engine at one of the meat kiosk.
We were suppose to go to friends for dinner but they had to cancel plans but we did end up going bumper bowling with friends tonight - the kids have a lot of fun. Tomorrow will be just as much fun as we are planning on going to
Hessler's Street Fair - from what I hear it's like a Mad-city fair. Will let you know.
No comments:
Post a Comment