We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Highs and Lows

Yesterday was a day or high's and low's. I made some awesome tasting rhubarb ginger jam, the rhubarb is from the farm. It was my first attempt at it. yum yum yum You can read about it on our food blog. However I was sadden to find out a long time friend told me to take a hike. I have known this woman over 20 years - we met while living in the same apartment building, we then moved in together in my first house. She has just gone through a divorce and has decided anyone that apparently knows her ex is no longer a friend of hers. I was so hurt to hear of her decision - since I knew her before I knew her ex. I have gotten some good advice to not let her off the hook so easily. So that it what I will do. To me, it feels like a school girl antic.

Last night I made the signs for the garage sale we are having to benefit a Cleveland-area widow with four children. Unfortunately it is raining today. I hope we still have a great turn out.

No comments: