We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A candle for Cathy

I had meant to post yesterday but it was a crazy day - N was at daycare, I ran a bunch of errands with my mom. Came home finished raking/blowing the leaves because we were expecting snow and in fact it did snow while I was doing that task. Which left me about an 40 minutes inside to finish up some task's before picking N up - making dinner and going to yoga. Which I really needed - did I mention I also had a chiro appt because I have been having alot of pain down my leg.

At anyrate - here is my candle for Cathy. I thought alot about her yesterday. And I got a big smile during my shivasina at a yoga. Must have been her giving me love.

No comments: