We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Natalee's Poncho

Natalee has fallen in love with my poncho that I picked up at Osco a few years when we lived in Indiana. So I decided to try my hand at it. I first tried the link a friend posted about creating poncho's - I couldn't make it work. So I looked at my poncho and decided to use it as a pattern without dissecting it. There was one hang up - I was using my sister's sewing machine but didn't know how to thread the bobbin. The machine came to me without the manual. So after fits or trying different approaches and my mom trying different things. I called in the universe to my sister - please help me figure this out - give me a sign on how the bobbin threading works. And a few minutes later I discovered how it worked. Thank you Cath -

Nat loves her new hooded poncho - think I might make another one in a different color.

No comments: