We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Plugged Toliets

Okay at first when I decided to write this - we had only 1 toliet plugged. But after I worked on the downstairs toliet - Dave discovered the same mess in the upstairs toliet. Girl!!!! I think Nat wouldn't be using the toliet by herself for awhile. At anyrate she used almost a whole roll of TP and put it in the toliet. Naturally it plugged up. After she successfully did the downstairs one - unbeknonce to my mom and dad - she wanted to be outside with me - but her shirt was wet up to the elbows - knowing she loves to play in water - My mom thought it was from the sink - sent her upstairs to get a new shirt one - she was up there quite awhile so she sent my dad to check on her - and by then she was not in the bathroom hence we missed that toliet - she came down trying to put her polartec on. I finally got it on her - sent her back for shoes and out she came to help me with the leaves. When my time was up outside and I needed to get my mom to the lab for bloodwork - note the lab closes at 5 and it's now 4:30 - we start to head out the door I look in the downstairs bathroom and find WATER all around the toliet - OMG - Girl what did you do!!!!! That's when I discovered the plugged toliet - so I tried to plunge it - no go, it just got higher - then I tried to fish it out with a coat hanger, and the snake. No go. Well it's now 4:45 - so I left it for when we got back. Told my dad not to use the downstairs toliet and we took off. Came back about a half hour later - dug out the TP in the toliet and it flushed!!! YEAH!!! YEAH!!! YEAH!!!! - so about an half hour later Dave comes home and discovers the same mess upstairs. UGH!!! Guess we wouldn't be leaving the TP accessible to small people now.

No comments: