We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

open a new door


okay since we've been here I've not been to keen on our front door. I finally decided to paint this week. so Nat and I painted it. Right now we only have one coat on and I picked up the high gloss paint - so I can finish it on Friday when she is napping - because we wouldn't have any road construction that day. Tell what do you think of the color?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the color! You are brave... I'd surely mess that up. I am so NOT handy with a paintbrush.

The Stewart's said...

I heart painting. I couldn't stand the burgundy red color just didn't make the house pop. and you know with paint it's not permenant

heather said...

ive been thinking about doing this sometime... will have to dwell a few on the color!