We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, August 10, 2008

whoopsie

well Nat had a major boo boo today. she is getting the cocky stage and decide to scale the back of the our kitchen chair - thinking that there was a rail at the bottom of the chair to climb up on. not so!! the chair and her fell back - thunk onto the kitchen floor - with everything that was in the chair too. ouch!!! needless to say there was alot of screaming and crying - oh the crying - I think I might have lost some hearing in my left ear. :oD - there was blood on my shirt - took quite awhile to figure out where it came from. finally figured out after she was calm and eating a Popsicle that she hit her front left tooth and loosen it. guess we're call the pediatric dentist tomorrow. I was planning on getting that done .... but not quite so soon. oh well - that's life. she is resting fine now -after a dinner of ice cream - think I'll go hit my tooth. (wink)

No comments: