We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Okay - I need help :o)

Well I think I may need to find a self help group for people addicted to Libraries. Yup, you read that correctly. Today I decided to check out the Rocky River Library - heard they had a great children's section - with big floor puzzles for Natalee. Oh boy, did they have floor puzzles, wood puzzles, Thomas the Train set, hug book, CD, DVD section, great play area I could go on and on.

So on the way I compliment the librarian on what a terrific library they have and how much I LOVE the children's section. Oh they also have a great adult section too. The library it self looks like a college library. She thank me, said how much they love patrons etc. I asked inquisitively is there was any chance I could get a card there since I live in Westlake - she said sure. So if I decided to take ANOTHER library card out - these are all free of charge cards I would own 4 - yes that is FOUR library cards. oh baby better watch. Check out their web site, Rock River Library.

No comments: