Yesterday was Dave's birthday. So on Saturday Natalee and I spent the day making red velvet cupcakes, then frosted them with buttercream frosting - we attempted to make orange - we got close more of a mustard color. We also spent several hours creating Angry Birds out of Laffy Taffy, Air Head candies and black Wax Mustache's. I got the idea from Pinterest - a online bulletin board where people pin idea's they like. However the idea I pinned was Angry Birds made out of donut holes dipped in colored chocolate and body parts made of candy. But in the end I really liked what Natalee and I created. We also had a lot of fun doing it.
For those that don't know about Angry Birds - it is a computer game played on phones and iPad's - which appeals to both kids and adults.
Here is what ours looked like.


No comments:
Post a Comment