Natalee and I took a trip last week to Cleveland - so we could visit friends we have missed. We had a wonderful time, I got to see a dear friend who at that time was pregnant with her third child - she has since had her baby girl last night. Hard to believe I saw her a week previously - almost exactly to the birth of her latest child. She is beautiful. But I digressed. Natalee and I stayed with friends in Westlake - Natalee always enjoys staying with Susan and the kids. I think for Natalee it feels like a big family for her. Susan has three kids - 7, almost 5 and 3. The kids had a lot of fun playing together. Natalee also got to visit with friends from our old neighborhood. That day was one long play date for her, in fact when I went to pick her up she told me it was too long of a play date!! I was shocked - I have never heard those words out of her mouth before - many times it's "momma that was too short - why did you come back so soon?" LOL
Here are some pictures of the fun we had.
 |
| Playing in the snow. |
 |
| Watching a video on the iPad. |
No comments:
Post a Comment