Friday, February 03, 2012
"I'm not healing fast enough"
Today Natalee had her first "real" chiropractic appointment. Yes, she has been seeing a chiropractor since she was a 1, getting adjusted but they didn't really do much. However today was different. Let's just back up a bit, starting on Monday Natalee complained about her back hurting her. I figured it was growing pains, she has been eating like a horse lately. But as the week went on she kept complaining. Then when I was at school earlier this week, I was out on the playground with her when they run 2 laps before starting official recess. She ran the first one and asked if she could walk the next because her back hurt her. So off to the chiropractors we go. Our chiropractor, Jennifer, worked hard on Natalee. It took her almost a whole 20 minutes to get things right. She asked Natalee how she felt, Natalee's response was "I'm not healing fast enough". Which had Jennifer and I laughing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment