We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, January 09, 2012

Tennis

Saturday - Natalee and I took advantage of the Free Tennis Clinic that Piedmont Indoor Tennis Center had to offer. It was divided into adults and children, then the children were sub-divided into age groups. We both had a lot of fun running around and chasing after the balls. Not to mention fun making new friends. We both woke up the next morning talking about the aches in our legs. It sure didn't feel like it was much work but it obviously was. Even today I can feel it in my left shoulder. I am ready to go back and take a few lessons in hopes of maybe playing this summer. Natalee isn't really sure about it. But maybe by the time summer comes around she might be interested in trying it again. We will see.

No comments: