Today I took a road trip with a friend to Raleigh - so we could shop at TJ's and she introduced me to A Southern Season, which is a wonderful and dangerous store. A Southern Season is a gourmet food and kitchen store, the things I saw and tasted - OMG I was like a kid in a candy store. I will definitely need to bring Dave back to that store.
Now TJ's was great as usual. The woman who checked me out - drives to TJ's from High Point which is just about 15 minutes west of us. I was amazed, but after hearing about their benefits I think I would too.
Now as usual I spent about $20 over my budget but I am attributing that to the wine. I should just buy less of it but it is just so much more reasonable at TJ's than here in town. I did pick up some marinated Ahi Tuna for dinner with TJ's grains and CSA squash. It was one of the best dinners we have had a in long time. Natalee didn't want to eat the tuna to begin with - since it wasn't tuna pasta. But we convinced her and she loved it too. So we had a win - win dinner.

No comments:
Post a Comment