Happy Halloween everyone. I hope you had a grand time this evening and that some ghost's and goblins visited your house all dressed up in Halloween fun. Natalee dressed for the occasion at school, wearing her new Halloween headband and a pumpkin t-shirt. Daddy and her went out trick or treating while I wanted for the trick or treater's to come. However this year we had absolutely no one come. It was very odd. I asked on a local momma board if something was going on tonight that might cause such a low amount of T or T'rs but they didn't know and they also remarked that it was down this year for them too. hmmm all very odd.
 |
| Daddy and Natalee ready to go Trick or Treating. Natalee is a Belle. |
 |
| We got a neighbor to take this picture. I went as an Angry bird this year. |
 |
We had fun craving our pumpkins. Natalee did most of hers, herself. Her pumpkin is on the LHS,
Dave's in the middl one and mine is on the RHS. |
No comments:
Post a Comment