We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Connections

So I have started on this journey of trying to connect with friends from my younger years. So far it has been a wonderful experience. I have connected with two college friends that it's been at least a decade since we last spoke and my oh my the roads we have all traveled. What I have loved about this catching up experience is that we seem to pick up just like it was yesterday. Tonight I had a wonderful conversation with J a college friend, that it's been ten plus years since we talked, however we talked tonight for an hour and half about everything in life. It was wonderful. I am sorry for the sadness she has encounter but haven't we all had sadness in our lives, isn't it the part of the fabric that makes us who we are. I know myself, that if it wasn't for my roadblocks and detours in life I would not be the person who I am today.

I think I will make a few more of these calls this year.

1 comment:

Allison said...

It is fun to reconnect. I have done this a few times with great delight!