We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, October 01, 2010

So the saga continue's

Here I sit at the Red Mango at the Shoppes in Friendly still waiting on my key to the house. I am waiting on the lawyer to record the deed to our house so we can legally own it. I have all the prep materials sitting on the front porch waiting for me to bring them in. I was so hoping to get some prep work done so when I pick Natalee up at 2:30 we could actually do some painting together since that is her dream. But alas I don't think so. The lawyer's office has all the documents, the funding so I am trying to figure out what is taking so long.  I spoke to them about 2 hours ago and I was told he was down at the court house getting ready to file the deed. Seriously dude, what's taking you so long. Using chisel and stone.  Well I am off to call them again and see what is up. I am due for another tongue lashing from them.

No comments: