We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sorry for my absence

It has been awhile sine I have last written. We have been very busy. Finally got the house listed. We had alot of activity in the beginning but lately not much. I am hoping with all the craziness of the mother's day weekend and lot's of school activities people haven't been checking out homes. Hopefully that will change this coming week. We are also launching on our own house hunting tour. Hoping to find our next home. We dream of having another home that is walkable, i.e. meaning we can walk to coffee shops, drug store, grocery store and a park, maybe even a park would be great. We'd like a nice front porch to sit on. This one has always been a dream if mine. So I'm putting out good house hunting vibes. Hoping we find something nice. Also need to find a statue a of St. Joseph, he is suppose to help sell homes.

Natalee's last day of preschool is coming up here on Tuesday. I can't believe the year has come to an end. Such a time of happiness and sadness. She is definitely changing into a big girl, attitude, desires (she so wants to wear pretty clothes - lol, she has this thing about how her neckline should look. - lol) she still has some fears of group settings. It's ebbing and flowing, I think we're having more instances because of all the changes in the house, now with Dave working during the week in NC.

We are also in the midst of planning her 5th birthday party. She has been planning this since January, at that time she was going to have a Star Wars party and that was pretty much it. But recently she has decided she wants an iCarly party. I am not to pleased with that, it's an older girls show and I just don't think it's appropriate presently. So she has decide on an Alvin and Chipmunk party. I am busy trying to put all the details together at the moment. Still not totally sure on the day, because her surgery for her belly button (she has a umbilical hernia) was canceled last week she woke up with a cough. Now I am trying to see how to fit everything in, her birthday party, safety town, swimming and moving, because she can't swim for 2 weeks and no playground play or running or jumping for 3 weeks. YIKES!!! I'm not looking forward to that.  But we will survive that just like everything else.

No comments: