We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

First showing

Yesterday our realtor called - saying this familiy that was really interested in our property - and wanted to see it before the wife left town tomorrow. I wasn't really ready to have people in my house in that capacity but I went for it - since they were trying to qualify for the first time buyers credit. I worked my little tush off from yesterday afternoon till after midnight and up at 6 am to finish the job. I got it look pretty pretty good. I slipped up on a few things - call lack of sleep and focus - but the house looks good. The realtor had trouble getting in the house. They didn't use the key on the deadbolt. So they thought they couldn't get in. Finally went around the house and found an open door. Will need to check with realtor about key situation tomorrow. That was the only key we got from the previous owners for the front door. 


I am ready to take my little body off to bed to sleep for a good sold 8 hours. 

No comments: