Friday, July 23, 2010
Housing decisions . . . .
Ok - I'm at a quandary - I have found 2 houses I like, but I can't decide on which one or maybe I should wait. Losing a garage and basement has been a challenge. The one on Ilchester has a GREAT backyard, front porch for rockers, big den and wonderful laundry room and fantastic patio's (yes - 2 of them) BUT the bedrooms are small!! The second one on Bridle Path has a BIG kitchen, bigger bedrooms, a funky all season breezeway room, a GARAGE - big 2 car one, a deck but the den is kinda of dark, and I am not sold on the dinning room and living room. Here are pictures of the Breezeway at the Bridle Path home. My problem with this room is the amount of doors in this space - it's 16 x 12 and it has 5 door openings two of which are french or french type doors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment