Natalee's loose tooth is just about to come out. Tonight while we were brushing her teeth I noticed it really moved forward so I asked her about it and man did it wiggle. Fully forward and fully backward. If it wasn't her first tooth we probably could have pulled it easily out tonight but she's scared it'll hurt. So we are waiting. The tooth that is coming it - is the very first tooth that she got when she was 6 months old. I can't believe my girl is old enough to be loosing teeth. So tonight I furiously sewed a tooth fairy bag - actually this is the second one. We made one together a few weeks ago when the tooth first become loose. However she gave that one to Drew our neighbor. So tonight I furiously sewed another bag.
P.S. here is the link for the pattern.
* Yes if I had more time I could have photoshoped the flash out. But it's late.

No comments:
Post a Comment