We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day



Today just flew by. We first started with a swim lesson - Natalee can now just about swim the whole length of the pool on her back - she is not totally using her arms but kicking the entire way. That is a long distance for a tiny body. I am beginning to think we should change her name to Nemo but Natalee thinks we should change it to Magenta, not sure where that is coming from. After our lesson we head to the Rapid Station to take the train down to see the St. Patty's Day parade and hopefully a Leprechaun. We had to wait threw 3 full trains before an empty one came to the station. We all crammed into the train. I had to hold Natalee on the wall barrier - to many big people and a bit overwhelming. We arrived downtown to mass bedlam and chaos dressed in various shades of green. We found a great viewing area for the parade. I sat Natalee on an electrical box - so she could sit and watch or stand and watch. I didn't have to kill my neck and shoulders holding her. She was disappointed to not find her Leprechaun and his dog dairy.

(Note: yesterday at school they had a Leprechaun visit the school, they found his foot prints but not the pot of gold only chocolate kisses for all the kids. They also had homemade shamrock shakes. - man I need to go back to preschool)

No comments: