We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Soon the tooth fairy will be visiting us.

Our girl is going to loose her first tooth. She's been complaining about for the last few days really really wiggles. It's a bottom tooth. I can't believe she is old enough to loose a tooth. This is a mixed
mile stone for me. I love watching my little girl grow up but hate loosing my baby - and yes I know it's been quite a while since she was an actual baby. So now I need to figure out what the tooth fairy is going to do. She has told me that she wants money so it'll be something of that sort. I have a friend who offered to make her a tooth fairy pillow with an actual tooth fairy embroidered on it. So I'll probably do that. Although I did find some tooth fairy bags. Decisions ..... Decisions

1 comment:

Shutterbug said...

Auntie Rachel still has her tooth fairy box... in fact I've kept it safe in my nightstand for someday when it's needed again. Would be more than happy to let Natalee use it! I can bring it this weekend and you let me know :o) I understand if she wants her own special thing though too.