We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I wanna be a cowgirl and you can be my cowboy...




This week is western week at preschool. Natalee is a having a blast with it. She has hot pink cowboy boots I purchased in the fall of "08. That she has worn yesterday and today and most likely will wear tomorrow. Today we went to Michael's to pick out a cowboy hat - they had a pink one. She was so ecstatic to be wearing it to school. Today she wore a brown corduroy bib dress and looked adorable. This afternoon I came home to find out a girlfriend dropped off this great jean skirt that she wants to wear tomorrow. Wonder what she'll do for Thursday because by then western week will be over.

And yes she is a ham!!!

No comments: