Friday, February 12, 2010
Sledding
Yesterday we went sledding again. This time we invited a neighbor friend to our favorite sledding location at Huntington Metropark. Both girls had a blast. Nora, Nat's little friend, kept asking after we went down - "one more time?" - it was a hoot. We went down together all three of us, the girls went down by themselves and individually. It was perfect because when we first got there - there was only two 11-year old boys but they left after about 20 minutes. So we had the sledding hill to ourselves. I would say we were there over an hour and could have stayed longer if I had brought snacks and lit the campfire. So next time I will be more prepared, plus mom needs to wear her snowpants next time and not cheat with long underwear and cord's. That combination usually keeps me warm for the short amount of time I am out with Natalee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment