We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Patricia Nystrum Bryan



So these last few weeks I've been thinking alot about my mom. Today a year ago is when she passed away. It's hard to believe that much time has passed. But at anyrate I had tea and cake with her today - her memory. I looked a pictures of the last few years of her. They are far and few between. I can't believe I took so many pictures when my mom was around but she wasn't in any. Alas must have been her wish. She had such a lovely spirit - I can only hope to be half the woman she was. Mom I love you and miss you. Blessed be.

I hope you enjoy the pictures too.

1 comment:

Allison said...

She really was a wonderful lady :)

I LOVE the pics of her with the corn, her holding your dad's hand, and the one of Nat, dave, and her on the bed. Those are just so awesome.

I am glad you got to spend the day with her.