We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

RIP - Neal R. Squires

This past week we were on vacation - when I found out about a friend's husband dying suddenly. He leaves a young family and a baby to born in late August. He will be missed. My heart aches for his wife, she is a wonderful, loving, caring young woman. Who lives her life to the fullest. She is now on a much different path than she had planned on. But none the less one the path she will be on traveling on now is going to be filled with many unexpected bumps but I so hope she finds some gems in the journey. At this time I can only imagine how hard her heart is breaking, for her lost love and for her children losing a wonderful father. RIP Neal.

No comments: