I am so happy that I changed practices - Thank you Allison for encouraging me. They communicated well with both me and Natalee. Which made this experience whole lot easier. Even the portion where they had to put her to sleep was easier. At St. John's they put her on the table, held her down and put me at her face while they held the mask over her face while she was kicking and screaming. This time we tried to move her over to the table she wasn't going for it - so the anesthesiologist asked if I minded if they put her to sleep while she sat on my lap. It worked like a charm. She was a little anxious but nothing like the first time. Plus the let her wake up on her own after surgery - which was a much more pleasant experience no temper tantrum. All in all - it was wonderful - for experience if you have to have surgery.
Here are the pictures of her arm after they fixed it again.


No comments:
Post a Comment