We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Shopping

Today we did a little shopping at Trader Joe's then took a walk down Crocker Park - daddy wanted to check out the sale at Eddie Bauer and I wanted to check out the new chocolate store - yum yum and the new children's store for girls - Nicky Nicole. Dave didn't find anything of interest and Nat and I had fun looking at the chocolate's and all the crowns, tutu's, paper doll's at Nicky Nicoles. However the real reason I am telling you this story. After Natalee and I left Dave at Eddie Bauer's - Nat turns to me and say's - "Where's Grammy?" To which I reply she's in heaven looking down on us, sending her love and kisses. She can now see everyone. That question brough part tears to my eyes and part joy. Joy that she still remembers my mom and tears because - yes we miss her and will for a long long time.

No comments: