We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Natalee's playgroup reunion

Nat has belong to a playgroup the past two years - however this year they are 3 years old and busy busy busy. So we haven't really met since last summer sometime. So this morning we all meet for breakfast. We have two girls that are missing but we still have a good time. Natalee ate her pancakes all up - love Bob Evans for the nice children's serving size of pancakes. I had a spinach salad - now you are probably thinking spinach salad for breakfast? To let you know I am doing a cleansing/detox diet started on Saturday and it last's for 3 weeks. I feel great, but getting a little tired of just eating fruits and veggies, having no dairy, meat/fish,treats. But I am okay with it. If you want to know more you can follow me on my food blog -- Cahoon Creek Eat's.


Natalee is the second from the left.

No comments: