I won a makeover from my Early Childhood PTA. Man - love the PTA one of the best organizations I have joined tons of fun things for me and my little - plus a sweet babysitting co-op. Okay enough PR on that.
The day started out rough - Dave is out of town and I received a phone call from my babysitter saying she was sick and couldn't come tonight. Go figure - my luck. So majority of my babysitters have grown up and are either in college, jobs or just plain busy with life. lol So I put out an APB to may friends and got a hit for a couple of sitters. I called their mom while I was waiting at the salon to get my hair done. She felt one of her daughters would be able to do it. She texted her oldest and called me around 4 pm to tell me that her oldest could do it. YAY!!!!!
So Nat had been at a fellow co-op members house for the makeover part - which was about 5 hours - she was not to happy to have me leave again for a night time meeting. But after the sitter was here for about 15 minutes she was all fine. As long as mommy came in gave her kiss goodnight when I get home. Done deal. So I have found 2 new sitters, new hairdo and a fun day out.
Here are a few photo's before and after:

1 comment:
love the hair!!! Glad you found some new sitters too...!
Post a Comment