We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Gremlins

Yes I swear we have Gremlins!!! No not exactly but I do think we have a Gremlin that is about 3.5 ft tall. Yes - you read that correctly. To date we/I am missing:

  1. cell phone
  2. 1/3 plastic measuring cup
  3. arches for a baby gym - correction found - Dave hide them really well.
  4. now my flip video phone
  5. something else that is slipping my mind

Now the reason I think my Gremlin is 3.5 ft tall. Today Dave decided to fix the piano cover properly after Allison and I attempted to do while having 2 preschoolers and toddler around. When he opened it up - we found the missing flex spending check that they assured us was sent. A credit card bill and other things. Luckily for me I get voicemail and email reminders when the credit card people haven't received a bill by 3 days prior to the due date. So I was lucky there. We had already talked to the FSA people and they sent us a new check. So send out prayers to help me unearth where this valuable possessions has gone to.

1 comment:

Allison said...

definitely the 3.5 year old. That piano was cleared of other missing objects back when we were messing with it. I hope the flip video returns quickly.