We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

MIA cell phone

Okay I am getting really frustrated my cell phone has been MIA since Sunday. I remember picking it up and looking at it around 7 am and thinking of texting someone but changed my mind. Then we got ready for breakfast and church. But I don't recall putting it in the bag I used for church. So I have not been able to find it since we got back on Sunday around noon. I am so sad and frustrated. All my information is in there. Phone numbers, calendar, everything.............I've been meaning to get the equipment to back it up but didn't this past month because of our family drama. Hence now I sit here about ready to cry because I am so beyond.......

2 comments:

Shutterbug said...

I am sooooo sorry about your phone...!! I lost mine 2 years ago in Chicago (so you knew that was never coming back...!!!) and it was SUCH a pain trying to get everyone's information again...!!! I'm sending positive energy your way that it will turn up and everything will be fine. Have you checked out in the yard? I lost a phone once for 3 days, to find I had dropped it out in the snow when walking the dog... snow melted and there was my phone... I dried it out and it worked fine again!!! :o)

LOVE YOU!!
Happiness & Harmony,
Rachel

The Stewart's said...

nothing turning up in the yard - luckily the snow is melting - otherwise trying to find a white phone in the snow....would be impossible