We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Auntie Rachels gift

Wow - we have some pretty incredible friends. And we choose some pretty extraordinary god parents. So I have begun this post with accolades galore. Today Natalee got a package in the mail from her Auntie Rachel for Valentine's day. She was thrilled - we were outside playing and the postal carrier arrive with our mail. She took the mail then he gave her the package and the mail was history. She wanted to go in and open it immediately. Which was lucky for me since it just started to rain and I needed an excuse to go in. She loved the sweatshirt and the Tinkerbell color pages - it was an immediate hit. Right now she is working on it. Hence the reason I can post now. And inside the package was a card for me. Rachel and Cindy you guys are amazing. Thank you for the spa gift card - what a treat. And to offer to come for a weekend to give Dave and I some free time to reconnect is the most wonderful gift in the world. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!!!

1 comment:

Shutterbug said...

You are so welcome, all of you! I'm glad it arrived at such an opportune moment! ;o)

Love you bunches and give us a call when it's good for you, we'll find a weekend to come invade your home and steal away your child haha ;o)

xoxo
Rach