So today we went in late to visit my mom. We had a ton of snow here about 8 inches - so we need to clean our the drive and wait for plows for the roads, although 90/490 wasn't really cleared but well driven upon. I also made some classical CD's which I found out before leaving hadn't been formatted right - arrrgggg. I hate when I do that. So we just brought down 2 of ours and I'll make some new ones tonight.
So the news on mom is:
They move her respiratory down to 50% - I didn't see her breathing on her own while I was there but her nurse said she was. They took her off 2 of her bp medicines so that is good. Her hands were warmer because the blood was circulating more through her body. The nurse said the morning she wasn't do that good but late morning and afternoon she got boring which is good. I hooked up a CD player tried to find the classical stations but they weren't coming in so I just put on a CD for her. She has always told me if she got really ill and couldn't do much that is what she wanted. So I did it for her.
Nat also came for the visit she really wanted to see grammy. She kept saying we had to be quiet - shhh shhh people sleeping, grammy sleeping. I tried to get her to speak up to grammy but she would only use her quiet voice - go figure. lol
We will go again tomorrow and also stop at Whole Food to pick up some items and maybe a museum visit for Natalee.

No comments:
Post a Comment